Don’t Let Knee Pain Keep Your from Reaching Your Potential!
The knee is one of the body’s most mobile and complex joints. It’s also an area you may not think about until something goes wrong. knee pain can make a simple task, such as raising your hand, reaching for something on a top shelf, brushing your hair or swinging a racquet impossibly painful.
Whether you’re experiencing pain from a torn rotator cuff, a condition such as bursitis or tendonitis, an illness, a sports injury or an accident, the experienced team of shoulder doctors can help you feel better fast.
We specialists use the latest technology to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a personalized treatment plan.
We specialize in diagnosing, treating and providing preventive care for
all acute and chronic conditions of the knee, including:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tear (ACL)
- ACL Tear
- ACL Tear: Surgery & Recovery
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Chondromalacia Patella (Patellofemoral Syndrome)
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Knee Arthritis/Osteoarthritis
- Knee Arthroscopy – Arthroscopic Surgery
- Knee Cartilage Injury – Repair and Transplantation
- Knee Fracture
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- Loose Body in the Knee: Symptoms, Treatment, & Recovery
- MCL Tear: Symptoms, Treatment, and Recovery
- Meniscal Injuries
- Meniscal Tears
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Patellar Dislocation
- Patellar Tendinitis (Jumper’s Knee)
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Total Knee Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
Leading you back to sporting health
It’s All about How We Treat You
At North Jersey Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Institute Dr. Russonella is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care and comfort of athletes of all ages, including patients with non-related sports injuries. To provide efficient and excellent care he focuses on personal interactions and individualized care for each and every patient. He is committed to improving the overall condition of the patient as well as their quality of life by offering various treatment options to minimize downtime and maximize recovery.